Thursday, January 12, 2012

Freedom Smoke USA Peppered Jerkey


When I first got this, I was like "Oh boy" . But I tried it and I'll tell you this is SPOT ON! This is very good and although its not an all day vape for me, it might be for another. You do have to give this a try and if I like it, I know others will really like this. David from Freedom Smoke USA has a winner with this flavor. Go to www.freedomsmokeusa.com and try this, even if it is a 3ml sample bottle, give it a try. Get some when you go camping or just a hike somewhere. You will be amazed at how well this flavor is. Made me hungry, LOL.. I highly recommend this Peppered Jerkey for all!!

Old Gringo Mens Boots Top Quality Catalog Clack Water Softener




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links